One of my boys is homeschooled, and even before he did well with some warm-up / practice worksheets at home. I made randomized worksheets in Google Sheets that would let us print out the same types of problems, but with different values. Because he could memorize them (at least the earlier, simpler ones).
- Adding and Subtracting Integers
- Integer Multiplication / Division
- Long division (Integer)
- Fractions I (integer + simple fraction)
- Fractions II (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Decimals (rounding, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Scientific Notation & Metric conversion